1.12.2015

Heart Card

Photo taking skills: not the best. But I did use my camera phone, is that a good enough excuse? ;) 

I used the MFT Sketch challenge for my inspiration for this card. I did tweak the sketch a tad. That's OK right?!

Well here's my card:

And here's the sketch:
For my card I used Grout Gray as my background paper, stamped with Grout Gray ink using the romantic script background. (Seriously love this stamp!!!) 

I used MFT's Tropical Teal paper with the Fish Tail Flag stax to make the flag on the left. Wild Cherry paper for the heart and Tropical teal paper with the mini delicate doilies die for the additional cuteness! 

The heart covering the doily is one I found on my desk (where it came from, who knows!) But used some glossy accents to give it a little pop. Then adhered it to the doily. 

Simple Valentine card...done! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Whitney! Sketch tweaking is my FAVORITE! Thanks for playing along with the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog with your colorful and fun card.

    ReplyDelete