1.12.2015

Happy Everything

Color Palette Challenge 

Let me just say, this is a unique and fun color combo! To be honest, it was a challenge for me to come up with something that I liked. This card took longer than most. I sat stewing over it for awhile. But here's what I came up with:

For the MFT color challenge I used Lemon Drop as my background panel (cut out using the largest die in Blueprints 2).


Largest die in Blueprints 1 for the Persimmon. I then used the romantic scrip background stamp with persimmon premium die ink for the background.

I used the "happy" die to cut out the Tropical Teal paper. And then the "mini delicate doilies" die to cut out the Limelight paper. My sentiment is from the stamp set "Happy Everything."



1 comment:

  1. Whitney - I totally agree! I stewed a bunch over mine as well. I like how you just WENT for it and embraced the saturation of these colors. Glad to have you a part of our MFT Color Challenge party!

    ReplyDelete