1.16.2014

Cupcakes make everything better

I took this photo and uploaded it, not even thinking to make sure the entire thing was in focus.. So the sentiment at the bottom is slightly fuzzy, sorry! But it looks really good in person :) 

Once again, my copic skills are needing some improvement, I received them for Christmas! (I was SO excited!) So I'm in the process of improving my coloring skills. If you have any tips, send them my way. Please. 



supplies:
paper-I used all scraps on this one, not sure the brand.
dies- MFT pierce circle STAX, I also used the small oval punch from Stampin' Up!
stamps- the sentiment is from Amy R's Sweet Sentiments rubber stamps
copic markers

Ha! My eyes are killing me. I keep glancing up at the photo and having the bottom portion not in focus is driving me crazy, you'd think I would go ahead and take another picture... too lazy i guess!

Before I forget, check out the Seize the Birthday Blog! I'm linking this card to their site.

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Whitney your card is adorable!! Love that little cupcake! I think your colouring looks great too! Thanks for playing along with us at STB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a 'yummy' looking card! Fabulous sentiment and I love that background DSP. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! The colors are so happy and I love your coloring on it!!

    ReplyDelete