2.01.2014

Happiness Always-CAS(E) this Sketch!

My husband and I were very productive this morning. (Imagine that!?) We woke up at 7, exercised, and went grocery shopping. All before 10am! Usually our Saturdays don't begin until 8 am, and we are slow to getting things done. So yay to a productive morning! 

And is it just me, or are there any other women out there that are so excited for the Super Bowl?! I love football! I think I'll go make a card with orange and blue just in honor of the Denver Broncos. 

Now on to more important things. Sorry about my rant. CAS(E) this Sketch! Posted an awesome sketch to follow, check it out, its from Chrissy Larson. 


Isn't it wonderful?!





And the above is what I came up with.

Supplies:
sentiment: Amy R WEdding Sentiment II
MFT double dot border
Steel gray colored paper, and metallic ___ (not sure the color, but it's greenish blue!) sorry. Used scraps :)
Versafine Onyx black ink

3 comments: