12.12.2013

MOJO Monday 323

I'm really excited about the Christmas card I made using this sketch. I specifically went to Hobby Lobby and purchased some sequins to use, but once it came time to glue them on the card, it just didn't look right. 

I like the clean and bold simplicity that this card radiates.

I used Kraft cardstock for my card front, the button in the center of the poinsettia is from my stash, and the holly paper is from the Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas 6x6 paper pack. 


The poinsettia was created using the poinsettia die from My Favorite Things. I'm sad to say that I don't even own the dienamic... my mother does. She came to town a few weeks ago and let me use it to cut out a handful of poinsettia's. I've been using them sparingly because if I didn't I would have used them on every single card! (Looking back, I really should have cut out more). 

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love that bold poinsettia. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete